Pamizard's Pokemon Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place to Talk Pokemon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Definitly need to recruit somehow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

Definitly need to recruit somehow Empty
PostSubject: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Any suggestions on how i can promote my site? I already have the link on my sig in Serebii and i put the link on every new video i upload on youtube
Back to top Go down
https://pamizardpokepalace.forumotion.com
pamizardFORpresident
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
pamizardFORpresident

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

i think the forum is doing pretty well so far.. a huge part of getting people to come and stay is going to be them seeing that a lot of people are posting threads and responding to threads so hopefully all the current members do their best to respond everytime they see someone has posted something new...

how about asking atreecko to shout out in one of his videos? he gets a ton of viewers and seems nice enough to do somone a favor...

also put a link in the bottom corner of the video in one of those little bubbles and have it up throughout the entire video on all of your videos.. it wont get in the way and will be more noticable.. not everyone looks through the description geek
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:01 pm

i was thinking of adding anootations on my next video which i am uploading now. And im not that good in asking questions XD but we'll see wat happens
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 am

A good way to recruit more people is starting with inviting all your forum+youtube friends first. Of course they will join. They are your friends after all. And another good way to get more members is to encourage the people who already joined to invite more people. The best way to encourage someone, is to give him/her something like privileges on the forum.

Take my forum for example. I have a point system and an official forum shop there. In the forum shop you can buy things like chatbox moderation rights, custom user titles, etc. And for every new member invite, you get 100 forum points. Which is a lot if you compare it to the other methods to get points.
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:11 pm

J-Master wrote:
A good way to recruit more people is starting with inviting all your forum+youtube friends first. Of course they will join. They are your friends after all. And another good way to get more members is to encourage the people who already joined to invite more people. The best way to encourage someone, is to give him/her something like privileges on the forum.

Take my forum for example. I have a point system and an official forum shop there. In the forum shop you can buy things like chatbox moderation rights, custom user titles, etc. And for every new member invite, you get 100 forum points. Which is a lot if you compare it to the other methods to get points.

i have so many people who gave me friend invites on youtube which is why every video i make will have my forum link in the description. I might as well on serebii tell all my 36 friends on my friend list for it
Back to top Go down
pamizardFORpresident
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
pamizardFORpresident

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

i dont have any friends Sad so i cant invite anyone Sad
Back to top Go down
shinkansen10
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
shinkansen10

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey! How about we all advertise this site on our next youtube video?
Back to top Go down
donpatch4312
Rainbow Trainer
Rainbow Trainer
donpatch4312

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:04 pm

you should make a video on youtube with just commentary and a preview of the website. get people interested have a hook to it
Back to top Go down
shinkansen10
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
shinkansen10

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:28 pm

We should.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definitly need to recruit somehow   Definitly need to recruit somehow Empty

Back to top Go down

Definitly need to recruit somehow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pamizard's Pokemon Palace :: The Beginning :: Help/Suggestions-
Jump to: