Pamizard's Pokemon Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place to Talk Pokemon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh, No! It's Him!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

Oh, No! It's Him!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi everyone. This is J-Master from Serebiiforums, LatiasWebs, BulBagarden, and some other forums I forgot about XD. Anyway, it's great to be here and I hope that I'll meet lots of nice people Very Happy

Last edited by J-Master on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unoriginal Butterfly
Boulder Trainer
Boulder Trainer
Unoriginal Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi there. I hope we can make this a fun forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Very Happy hai J Master Razz and yes we better make this a fun forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pamizardpokepalace.forumotion.com
shinkansen10
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
shinkansen10

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Yay!!! More people!
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Very Happy we'll get more soon the more this site gets advertised Razz

Would be cool if Serebii checked this site out XD and join it o.o
Back to top Go down
shinkansen10
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
shinkansen10

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 pm

I wish.......
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:11 pm

There is a chance. I know that he has an account on BulbaGarden, and on some other forums probably, so maybe if this site becomes really big, he'll check it out and maybe join.
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 pm

o.e oh he does... well cool ;D sine i have the link on my signature maybe one day he will check it out since i befriended him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Pamizard wrote:
o.e oh he does... well cool ;D sine i have the link on my signature maybe one day he will check it out since i befriended him Very Happy
O_o You befriended him? Did you send him a random friend request, or have you actually a conversation? Anyway, a good way to get him to this forums is to ask for help with your forums. Than he almost has to come here. But of course you need to get good friends first.
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 pm

J-Master wrote:
Pamizard wrote:
O_o You befriended him? Did you send him a random friend request, or have you actually a conversation? Anyway, a good way to get him to this forums is to ask for help with your forums. Than he almost has to come here. But of course you need to get good friends first.

well i just sent a freidn request to him when they day i befriended him and later i saw in teh who's now there was a plus next to it.

I dunno if i should ask im not good with asking >.>
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Pamizard wrote:
J-Master wrote:
Pamizard wrote:

well i just sent a freidn request to him when they day i befriended him and later i saw in teh who's now there was a plus next to it.

I dunno if i should ask im not good with asking >.>
Oh, you've sent him a FR. Well, that there is a '+' next to his username only means that he is on your contact list. That happens automatically if you send someone a friend request. The only way to check out of he actually accepted the friend request, is to look of he's on your friend list.
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 pm

o.O oh well i'll go check then XD XD
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Pamizard wrote:
o.O oh well i'll go check then XD XD
Yeah. Don't expect too much. He's not a friend collector as far as I know. And his friend list isn't really big too. I once invited him to my social group (Ghost type lovers) but he rejected that invite also XD. Anyway, you could always try to befriend some other admins on Serebii. I think that you could try Yami Ron. He accepted my invite+friend request.
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 pm

yeah ur right he didnt accept my request oh well XD
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Pamizard wrote:
yeah ur right he didnt accept my request oh well XD
Well, there are loads of other mods around. Watch out that you don't get infracted if you ask them to join XD
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 pm

lol im not gonna ask they can always look at teh link in my siggy XD
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Pamizard wrote:
lol im not gonna ask they can always look at teh link in my siggy XD
Yeah. When they give you a signature strike Razz Anyway, I don't know anyone of the Serebii mods in person. But there are a few nice ones. Anyway, I see that Shining Mew is online now. You can try her, but you have to be patient. It took her more than two weeks to answer my PM.
Back to top Go down
Pamizard
Admin
Admin
Pamizard

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm

i never knew how difficult it is to get mods to be ur friends, especially when u have a few infraction points x-x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, No! It's Him!!!   Oh, No! It's Him!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, No! It's Him!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pamizard's Pokemon Palace :: The Beginning :: Introductions-
Jump to: